THE NEW SOLID WOVEN CARCASS OUT PERFORMS ANY OTHER TYPE OF CONVEYOR BELT
Fenner Conveyor Belting (SA) (Pty) Ltd offers the broadest range of PVC Solid Woven belting in the industry today. With 5 different specifications designed to reduce the cost of conveying any product:
Use the following Specifications For Underground Applications
- Standard PVC belting with proven cost saving performance (FR)
- Super Weft Strength belting for surface applications is designed for those tough applications where tearing, ripping and general abuse is a problem. Guaranteed extra clip holding retention is an additional free benefit (SWS)
- Super Load Carrier belting designed for increased transverse belt stiffness leading to better resistance to idler junction wear / damage (SLC).
- Solid-Woven Nitrile Covers , underground Nitrile delivers at least twice the life of a standard PVC solid woven belt in underground applications (FRSR).
Use the following Specifications For Surface Applications
- Solid-Woven Nitrile SUPER WEAR RESISTANT Covers. (SWR)
Many users throughout South Africa have discovered that this belt will consistently perform better than either multiply type or steelcord belts in many short and long-haul surface applications. The highly abrasion resistant covers combined with the advanced IMPACT AND TEAR RESISTANCE of the solid woven carcass result in an unbeatably tough belt.
Product codes: PVC Fire Resistant (FR) covers, Super Weft Strength (SWS), Super Load Carrier (SLC),Underground Nitrile (FRSR), Super Wear Resistant Covers (SWR) Nitrile surface applications.
Fenner's underground product range meets the standards stipulated by SANS 971:2003 and the company is also ISO 9001:2000 registered
ADVANTAGES OF PVC SOLID WOVEN OVER BOTH PLIED & STEEL CORD BELTING:
- High internal adhesion and flex resistance
- High resistance to longitudinal slitting / tearing.
- High resistance to impact damage.
- High resistance to edge wear.
- High dynamic and static mechanical fastener- holding efficiency.
- Easier to track and trough on installations.
- Capable of accepting smaller pulley diameters.
- Impervious to attack from acidic water, oil bacteria, chemicals, etc.
- Excellent cleaning properties.
- No ply separation problems.
- No corrosion problems
- More versatile with respect to splicing (mechanical & hot splicing) and reduced splice down time.
FENAPLAST PRODUCT RANGE - TECHNICAL DATA
(kN / m)
Belt Thickness and Weight
The nominal figures quoted for thickness and mass are based on specific belt constructions and PVC covers of 1mm. Alternative belt constructions may vary from these figures which are only for indicative purposes and establishing shipping capacities. For additional cover thicknesses add 1,3kgs/ mē per mm to the quoted weights for PVC and rubber covers add 1.2 kg/mē per mm.